Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Final Paintings - in Progress

KONSTRUKTION No. 03 

As of today I've transferred all 21 and here are some examples:

KONSTRUKTION No. 14

KONSTRUKTION No. 19

KONSTRUKTION No. 20


Plus I have the first eight near completion as below and including No. 03 at the top of this post :  


KONSTRUKTION No. 01

KONSTRUKTION No. 02

There remains the question of cropping either too much or not enough depending on the image.  




KONSTRUKTION No. 04

KONSTRUKTION No. 05

KONSTRUKTION No. 06

KONSTRUKTION No. 07

KONSTRUKTION No. 08
And, of course, there's the stitching as I continue with the second piece based on my roofing photos:




As well as with the addition of a simplified piece based on photos I took of video game systems that I started specifically for ease of transport for my trip to Philadelphia on November 10. 





No comments:

Post a Comment